So, what exactly does “Peace of Mind” mean?
As per www.thefreedictionary.com, the phrase “Peace of mind” is defined in the following manner: “The absence of mental stress or anxiety”
I’m assuming, like many others, you probably feel that “peace of mind” simply doesn’t exist when it comes to construction and maintenance.
We are almost certain that you have had experiences with the following “companies”:
- Change Order Construction Ltd. – It’s Not On The Drawings
- Handyman Krueger Inc. – Our work is a horror show
- Stand-Around Construction Ltd. – Schedule? What Schedule
- Never-Ending Maintenance Group. – One Call Will Last Forever
We have been in this industry for 15 years. We have successfully thousands of builds and have facilitated tens of thousands of maintenance requests across this great country of Canada. During that time, we have learned three very important facts:
- Clients want and crave peace of mind.
- There are very few companies that can deliver this.
- Providing peace of mind to clients is simple, but requires a large amount of care and effort